Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A one-word review from Jane at Dearauthor.com... I'll take "Interesting" any day. Thanks Jane!



From Publishers Marketplace, the announcement of the book deal:

Lisa McMann’s debut JANIE HANNAGAN: Dream Catcher, about a teenager who finds herself being sucked into other people’s dreams and the secretive boy who helps her deal with her emerging powers, to Jennifer Klonsky at Simon Pulse, by Michael Bourret at Dystel & Goderich Literary Management (world).


http://janetgurtler.livejournal.com/32020.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Awesome to read those announcements in the old Publisher's Marketplace isn't it? I remember when it happened, I thought, "Now I am a professional author."

Congrats!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

This is all awesome news, Lis. I can't wait to read it.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home